Associate Professor General chair of chemistry and technology of natural energy resources and carbon materials, Deputy Director for International and Corporate Projects of the Institute of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering
Address: 82 Svobodny pr., bld. 6, Room 3-13, 660041 Krasnoyarsk, Russia
E-mail: FBuryukin [at] sfu-kras [dot] ru
Tel: +7 391 206-28-81
Mob: +7 391 254-54-43
- 09.1995–06.2000 — Engineer "Chemical technology of natural energy and carbon materials" Siberian State Technological University (Krasnoyarsk)
- 2004 — Candidate’s Degree (Ph.D.), Chemical Sciences (Physical chemistry, Inorganic chemistry). Thesis: “Development of methods getting ferrocenes and research its physic-chemical properties in hydrous (water)-organic solvents”
- 2014 — Director of Scientific and educational centre “SFU corporate oil and gas centre”, Siberian Federal University
- 2009 — Associate Professor General chair of chemistry and technology of natural energy resources and carbon materials, Deputy Director for International and Corporate Projects of the Institute of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, Siberian Federal University
- 2008 — Engineer of Sector development projects of JSC "Achinsk Refinery"
- 2013–2014 — Chief specialist management of Science and Innovation Company "Eastern Petrochemical Company"
- 2004–2009 — Siberian State Technological University, Assistant, Senior- lecturer, Associate Professor
- 2000–2003 — Siberian State Technological University, Jr. Researcher
- 2000–2003 — Siberian State Technological University, Graduate student
Research Interests: technologies of petroleum processing and etc.
- 2011 — Internship Nanyang Technological university (Malaysia) «Introduction to Micro and Nanotechnologies»
- 2013 — Internship Vinci Technologies (France) «Pilot plant»
- 2013 — New methods in the analysis of petroleum and petroleum products, (Switzerland)
Major Research Activities (last 5 years)
- 2010–2015 — Directed more than 10 research and development works carried out under contracts of Petroleum companies and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- 2010–2012 — «The project is within the framework of the RF Government Decree №219 towards the development of infrastructure to support research, innovation and education, as well as innovative projects and integrated programs in the priority areas of scientific and technological development to be implemented on the basis of technology platforms in "Petrochemical Catalysis"»
- 2011–2014 — Project leader «Monitoring of the isomerization unit JSC "Achinsk Refinery" and assessment of the catalyst for isomerization of "Achinsk Refinery"»
- 2012–2013 — Project Manager «Development of a new generation of catalysts for petrochemical processes»
- 2013–2014 — Project leader «Research C8 + fraction removal column bottom octane C-302 production of linear alpha-olefins "Petrochemical Complex" Eastern Petrochemical Company, "with a total capacity of up to 10 ml. tons / year of raw materials.»
- 2014–2015 — Project leader «Federal target project "Research technology for nanomodified binder - Pitch for electrodes by thermal dissolution or mechanically activated coal liquefaction, bypassing the stage of coking by traditional technology"»
- Laureate of the corporate grants JSC "NK" Rosneft ", JSC" Achinsk Refinery ", JSC" Vankorneft " for achievements in science and education
- 2013 — Diploma of the Administration of the Oktyabrsky boroughof Krasnoyarsk of conscientious work, high professionalism for many years.
- 2012 — The letter of thanks of the Ministry of Investment and Innovation of the Krasnoyarsk Territory for his great personal contribution to the development of nanotechnology.
Fedor Buryukin is the author more than 100 scientific papers. He has participated in various international conferences in Spain, China, France, Switzerland, Malaysia, Canada, Singapore.
Most important works:
- 2015 — «The FMEA-Risk Analysis of oil and gas Process Facilities with Hazard Assessment Based on Fuzzy Logic», Canadian Center of Science and Education Modern applied Science, Vol.9, No 5 May 2015 Special Issue P.25-38
- 2012 — «An integrated system personnel training», Russian Scientific and technical magazine WORLD of OIL PRODUCTS. The Oil Companies’, 2012. № 8. Р. 34-36.
- 2010 — Petroleum coke for the aluminum industry. Technology and properties, Journal of Siberian Federal University. Series: Chemistry, 2010. Т. 3. № 4. P. 369-386.
- 2009 — «The experience of the modernization of production of diesel fuel with improved low-temperature characteristics», Journal of Technology of Oil and Gas. 2009. № 3. P. 3-8.
- 2008 — «Thermodynamics of ferrocene dissolution in water-methanol solutions», Russian Journal of General Chemistry. 2008. Т. 78. № 5. Р. 876-879.
- 2008 — «The solubility of acetylferrocene and diacetylferrocene in dimethylsulfoxide and its mixtures with water» (4p), Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A. 2008. Т. 82. № 9. Р. 1545-1548.