MSc program “Manufacturing and construction engineering technologies” was established in 2004.
The main distinctive features of the program are:
- The program contains the latest achievements and relevant information on automation of technological processes, manufacturing and construction design.
- A committed group of academics who have an experience in development and efficient utilization of CAD Systems soft ware in world-leading companies give lectures and practical courses on the program.
- On the successful completion of the program graduates will have knowledge and skills of effective usage, improvement and adjustment of soft ware for Computer Aided Design, Manufacturing and Engineering.
The program provides opportunities for successful graduates to develop careers in academia and/or to pursue further research career.
Training methods: Simulation exercises and brainstorming techniques as the most effective methods for searching new design solutions; case studies that simulate the real tasks faced by design organizations, engineering companies and manufacturing enterprises; optimization approaches for solving design problems.
The program has a long history and now it contain only the best characteristics. After successful completion of the program students will gain a variety of technical, management and teamwork skills. The program is focused on the future employability of its graduates in Russian and international companies.
Mikhail P. Golovin
PhD in Technical Sciences, Professor, a specialist in engineering science, automation of machinery design, renewable energy resources, the author of more than 150 scientific publications.
Mikhail P. Golovin has been involved into variety of collaborations with international partners from Bulgaria, Germany, France, The United Kingdom, China, Ukraine. He is experienced in international students supervision.
Golovin M.P. has 4 certificates confirming the knowledge of CAD/CAM/CNC soft ware from DELCAM company and certificate confirming acquisition of CAD/CAM/CNC-technologies teaching methods in the universities of The United Kingdom.
|Duration:||2 years (120 ECTS)|
|Starting date:||October, 1|
Winners of the International Competition "Open Doors: Russian Scholarship Project" can study for free.
|Tuition fee:||The price will be announced soon.|
|Accommodation:||On-campus accommodation is available in double and triple-occupancy rooms (€ 20 per month).|
|Practicalities:||Airport transfer, invitation letter for a Russian study visa and an optional survival course of Russian as a foreign language are provided by the University.|
The curriculum contains the following thematically connected main topics:
- Product lifecycle management;
- Improvement of product design (CAD-technologies);
- Support of product working capacity on the designing stage (CAE-technologies);
- Technological design of automated manufacturing (CAM-technologies);
- Optimized design of products and technologies;
- Programming of CAD/CAE/CAM-problems.
- 3D-printing technologies of parts and assembly units of prototypes and products;
- Reverse engineering;
- Research methods of highly nonlinear rapid processes.
Please contact our Department of International Educational Programs, SibFU
e-mail: study [at] sfu-kras [dot] ru
phone: +7 391 206-39-28
fax: +7 391 206-21-66
address: 82/6 Svobodny pr., room 427, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia
Ask a question
Today Siberian Federal University (SibFU) with over 35,000 students enrolled in its programmes is one of the most actively developing universities in Russia. Annually more than 200 visiting professors – leading scientists from UK, Germany, Spain and USA – deliver their lectures at SibFU.
The University is a winner of the Russian Government grants supporting research projects under the guidance of top-level scholars from Russia and all over the world.
The campus of Siberian Federal University is located in a forested area of the city of Krasnoyarsk. Academic buildings and dormitories of the university are surrounded by natural forest lands and easily accessible by the public transport. More information about the University Campus can be found here.
The City of Krasnoyarsk
Krasnoyarsk is the administrative capital of Krasnoyarsky kray – second largest region of Russia. It is a big industrial and educational centre with a population of more than 1 million people, and also an important junction of the Trans-Siberian Railway.
The city is located on the banks of the Yenisey River in the valley formed by the Eastern Sayan Mountains. Nature reserve Stolby ("pillars") has become the city’s visiting card.
Among the famous people born in Krasnoyarsk are artist Vasily Surikov, opera singer Dmitri Hvorostovsky, biathlete Evgeny Ustyugov, skeletonist Alexander Tretyakov and ice-hockey player Alexander Semin.
In March 2019 Krasnoyarsk proudly hosted the XXIX Winter Universiade.