Basic idea of the Program concerns with technosphere security ensuring, improving quality of life in conditions of increased anthropogenic load on the environment. The students will be acquainted with up-to-date technical means and security systems, methods of monitoring and forecasting, planning, development and improvement of occupational safety and health management system and ensuring the safety of industrial plants.
- To assist students to make personal progress
- To provide students with understanding of basical principals of scientific research
- To ensure that students are familiar with basic principals of technosphere emergencies
- To give students basis planning methods for experimental design
- To provide students with the knowledge of technical means, methods of control and forecasting aimed at creation of a technosphere that is comfortable for life and human activity, preserving life and health
- Basic routines of statistical and mathematical model construction, through data
Upon successful completion graduates should be equipped with a range of practical and applied environmental skills, which can help with relevant employment in a public or commercial company. Moreover, graduates can continue their education and get a PhD (PhD SibFU).
Special Features of the Program
Possibility of practical tasks at city-forming enterprises of the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
Distance and online learning are applied in following courses:
- Planning and experiment technique;
- Economics and Security Management.
The webpages of the courses are available through E-learning SibFU web site: www.e.sfu-kras.ru. You must be logged in to access this course. Course Guides and all accompanying materials are also available at the courses web-pages.
The Chair offers practical works concerned with hydrodynamic effects on various media in order to obtain unique modified materials. Moreover, students will be offered the capacities of the basic chair with unique equipment for storage and utilization of waste I-III class of hazard, located at the site Silvery 15 km from Krasnoyarsk.
Tatiana A. Kulagina
Degree: Doctor of Technical Sciences (PhD)
Academic title: Full Professor
- Professor; Department of Technosphere Safety, Polytechnic School SibFU
- Head of the Chair “Engineering Ecology and Life Safety”
Address: Room D2-04, 26A Kirenskogo str., Krasnoyarsk, 660074
E-mail: TKulagina [at] sfu-kras [dot] ru
Tel: +7 (391) 291-27-62
Tatiana A. Kulagina is a well-known Expert in the field of environmental protection, technospheric safety and industrial heat-and-power engineering.
Education: Krasnoyarsk Polytechnic Institute. Construction engineer, specialty «Heat supply and ventiliation», 1981.
- Efficiency of preparatory processes for water fuel compounds burning in small volume furnaces (Doctor of Technical Sciences, 2009);
- Designing of burning modes for drowned fuel oils and water-fuel emulsions (Candidate of Technical Sciences, 2000).
- risk analysis of emergencies in technosphere as a result of human economic activity
- technological safety of circumpolar regions
- waste management of radiochemical plants
University and Professional appointments:
- professor of chair «Engineering Ecology and Life Safety» of the Polytechnic Institute of SibFU;
- leader of 2 Master programs: 24.04.01.01 — Life Safety in Technosphere and 24.04.01.03 — Emergencies in technosphere;
- scientific leader of postgraduate study, specialties:
- 03.00.16 — «Ecology»;
- 05.14.01 — «Power systems and complexes»;
- 05.14.04 — «Industrial power system»;
- 05.11.13 — «Devices and methods of monitoring of an environment, substances, materials and products»;
- 05.14.03 — «Nuclear power installations, including designing, operation and decommissioning»;
- member of the Dissertation Council ДМ 212.099.07 in SibFU (branch technical science);
- from 2008 till now — member of Independent Public Environmental Chamber (IPEC) of the Krasnoyarsk territory;
- member of training and methodical Council SibRUMC;
- the independent expert contest commission Control of natural resources branch Government of Krasnoyarsk territory;
- expert on rationing of pollutant emissions into the atmosphere;
- involved in the development of up a complete UMKD in the following subjects of the chair «Engineering Ecology and Life Safety»: «Ecology of technosphere» — team leader; «Industrial ecology» — team leader; «Fluid Dynamics» — implementer; «Theory basics of environmental protection» — implementer.
- Grant of SibFU «Enhancement of computational methods for infiltration water intakes characteristics in the active zone of influence of gidrogeo- thermal factors of large water reservoirs»; Program of SibFU development; 1.06.2009 12.12.2009;
- Grant of SibFU «The impact of emissions on the environment selitebnyh areas» Program of SibFU development; 1.06.2009 12.12.2009;
- Grant of SibFU «Assessment and scientific analysis of the technical features of the existing groundwater water intakes for Krasnoyarsk»; Program of SibFU devel; 1.06.2008 12.12.2008;
- Contractual work № 872 «Development of actions to create Education and research center (NOC) Hydrodynamics of high velocities» scientific leader (2012);
- Grant of the Krasnoyarsk fegional fund of science and scientific and technical activities (KKFPN and NTD), project KF-260 « Program project of reconstruction and development for high-pressure hydraulic laboratory at the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric plant dam and organization of scientific clusters «Clean energy of Divnogorsk «« (2012);
- Grant of the Krasnoyarsk region government for science lectures with higher qualification category (The law the Krasnoyarsk region by 20.06.2012 № 2-432 « About measures of social support of scientific-pedagogical staff of higher qualification»), 2013, 2014 и 2015;
- R&D project « Elaboration of recommendations on disposal of oily wastes ZAO «Zeleniy gorod»« scientific leader (2015).
- Theory basics of environment protection;
- Basics of management of accumulated environmental damage;
- Technological processes and polluting emissions;
- Industrial Ecology;
- Industrial and experimental investigations of pollutants in technospheric objects;
- Environmental safety for technospheric objects;
- Emissions rationing;
- Ecology of technosphere.
Scholarships and professional development
- 2006 — training in the educational unit of the «Integral» company (St. Petersburg) according to the program «Air protection. Software „Ecolog“»;
- 2009 — advanced training course «Air protection. Software series «Ecolog»« and learning topics: Theoretical foundations of air protection and Practical application software «Ecolog» in the field of air protection фирма «Integral» company (St. Petersburg);
- 2013 — advanced training course «The methodology of project management in of organization maintenance quality of education in the magistracy» (Moscow, MSTU MIRAE);
- 2015 — advanced training on additional professional program «Ensuring environmental safety managers and specialists of environmental services and environmental control systems» (Krasnoyarsk, SibFU);
- 2016 — research internships in the framework of the European Academy of Natural Sciences «The European experience in the field of waste management and technospheric safety» (Dusseldorf, Germany).
Honors, diplomas, memberships:
- Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (decree № 1726/k-n by 30.11.2007),
- Diploma of the Laureate of VII All-Russian competition «Engineer of the year» according to « Professional engineers» in nomination «Ecology and environment monitoring» (2007),
- Award of the scientific council of KSTU for the best textbook (2007),
- Award of the Scientific Council of KSTU for leading the best diploma (2007),
- Medal «Veteran of the KSTU» (2007),
- Letter of appreciation of administration of Krasnoyarsk region (2008),
- Diploma of the Krasnoyarsk City Council of Deputies (2008),
- Diploma of the Head of the city of Krasnoyarsk (2008),
- Veteran of the Russian Federation of labour (2009).
- Letter of appreciation of the Legislative Assembly of Krasnoyarsk region (2009),
- Medal «Vetaran of SibFU» (2010),
- Breastplate «Emblem of Krasnoyarsk city» (2011),
- Letter of Appreciation of administration Oktyabrsky district of Krasnoyarsk (2011),
- Diplomas KSTU and SibFU (2000 2012).
- Commemorative Medal of Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz (2014),
- Commemorative Medal Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung (2015) «For outstanding achievements and excellent scientific researches»,
- Diploma of the European Academy of Natural Sciences (EAEN) conferring the honorary title «Honored Worker Science of Europe» for selfless devotion to science.
- Academician of the International Academy of Ecology and Life Safety (MANEB) at the UN Department of Public Research;
- Corresponding member of Peter's Academy of Arts and Sciences;
- 2016 — visit-professor in the Zhejiang University (Hangzhou, China);
- 2016 — visit-professor in the Far Eastern Federal University (Vladivostok).
Participation in conferences
Member of more than 40-conferences and symposiums at various areas, for the last 5 years:
- Environmental and engineering aspects for sustainable living: Program, Abstracts X International symposium Euro-Eco Hannover 2015, 1 2 Desember 2015,
- Enviromental and engineering aspects for sustainable living: IX International symposium Euro-Eco Hannover 2014, 27 28 November 2014.
- 10th European Fluid Mechanics Conference (EFMC10, Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, September 15th–18th, Copenhagen, 2014.
- Conference of the International Solid Waste Association (ISWA) «Solid waste: management and engineering solutions» – Moscow, «Crocus Expo», 2013.
- Conference of the International Solid Waste Association (ISWA) «The advanced technology recycling and waste disposal: guidelines, application and selection criteria». – Moscow, «Crocus Expo», 2011.
- III International scientific-practical conference «Waste Management a basis of the recovery of ecological balance in the Kuzbass» - Novokuznetsk, 2010;
- XI All-Russian scientific-practical conference «Energy Efficiency of the city life support systems» Krasnoyarsk, 2010;
- Member of the organizing committee and speaker of the First International Scientific and Technical Congress «Energy in a globalized world» Krasnoyarsk, 2010.
Author of more than 150 publications, including 8 monographs, 5 textbooks with the stamp of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
Teaching aids and monographs:
- Kulagina T.A., Kozin O.A., Matushenko A.I. Environmental safety of technospheric objects: Monograph, Krasnoyarsk: Publisher «Grotesk», 2015. – 328 p.
- Kulagina T.A., Kulagin V.A., Matushenko A.I. Technosphere safety in the nuclear power industry: Textbook. – Krasnoyarsk: Publisher «Grotesk», SibFU, 2014. – 286 p.
- Kulagina T.A. Determination of the hydrodynamic characteristics of the bodies under partial or in compressible flow supercavitation // Simulation and computational technology of distributed systems: Monograph. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2012. Chapter. 8. Pp. 318 390.
- Management of industrial and hazardous waste: Monograph / T.A. Kulagina, A.I. Matushenko, S.V. Komonov, E.N. Pisareva; Editor. B. F. Turutin. – Moscow: Publisher «Magenta», 2010. – 567 p.
- Ecology of Technosphere: Textbook. handbook for high schools / V. V. Gutenev, T.A. Kulagina, O. N. Rusak etc; editor. T. A. Kulagina. – Moscow: «Magenta», 2008. – 468 p.
- Kulagina T.A. Industrial Ecology. Manuals for sewage treatment plants: Guidance. Krasnoyarsk, Siberian Federal University, 2007. 66 p.
- Encyclopedia of waste management: Guidance / A.I. Matushenko, T.A. Kulagina, G. P. Kruchkov, L. N. Gorbunova; editor A.I. Matushenko. – Moscow: Publisher «Magenta», 2007. 472 p.
- Production and consumption wastes: Encyclopedic reference dictionary: in 2 parts P. 1 / T.A. Kulagina, G.P. Kruchkov, A.I. Matushenko etc; editor O.N. Rusak and T.A. Kulagina. – Moscow: Publisher «Magenta», 2007. 426 p.
- Production and consumption wastes: Encyclopedic reference dictionary: in 2 parts. P. 2 / T.A. Kulagina, G. P. Kruchkov, A.I. Matushenko etc; editor O.N. Rusak and T.A. Kulagina. – Moscow: Publisher «Magenta», 2007. 466 p.
- Physics of atmosphere and hydrophysics: Tutorial / T.A. Kulagina, B.F. Turutin, A.I. Matushenko, V.A. Kulagin; editor. V.A. Kulagin. – Krasnoyarsk: IPC KSTU, 2006. – 499 p.
- Kulagina T.A. Technological supercavitating apparatus and installations / V.K. Viter, V.A. Kulagin, Large-scale gravitational hydrodynamic pipes: monograph Krasnoyarsk: IPC KSTU, 2006. Chapter. 5. Pp. 176–193.
- Kulagina T.A. Theory basics of environmental protection: Tutorial / T.A. Kulagina. – 2nd edition. Krasnoyarsk: IPC KSTU, 2003 – 332 p.
- Kulagin, V. A. Simulation two-phase supercavitation flows: Monograph / V.A. Kulagin, A.P. Vilchenko, Т.А. Кулагина; editor V.I. Bikov. – Krasnoyarsk: IPC KSTU, 2001. – 187 p.
- Kulagina T.A. Theory basics of environmental protection: Tutorial / T.A. Kulagina, Y.P. Grishenko. – Krasnoyarsk: IPC KSTU, 1996. 140 p.
Scientific articles from the list of Higher Attestation Commission and abroad:
- Kulagina T.A., Kulagin V.A., Popkov V.A. Compounding of spent nuclear fuel, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 2016, 9(2), 280 295, DOI: 10.17516/1999-494X-2016-9-2-280-295;
- Kulagina T.A., Popkov V.A. Preparation of Radioactive Waste to Long Storage (Burial) Using of the Cement Compound, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 2015, 8(7), 917 927, DOI: 10.17516/1999-494X-2015-8-7-917-927.
- Kulagina, T.A., Grishenko M.Y. Improving the environmental safety of solid fuel combustion, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 2015, 8(3), 377 384.
- Kulagina, T.A., Popkov V.A. Influence of cavitation activated water on the features of cement compound, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 2015, 8(3), 362 368.
- Kulagina, T.A., Popkov V.A. Technique of handling with nuclear fuel wastes in the nuclear industry, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 2015, 8(2), 194 204.
- Kulagina, T.A., Matushenko A.I., Shaihadinov A.A. etc. Increasing of pipelines maintenance in the Siberia and High North, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 2015, 8(2), 224 246.
- Kulagina, T.A., Popkov V.A., Haumenko N.A. Estimation of heat and mass transfer while long term preservation of radioactive wastes, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 2014, 7(3), 340 359.
- Kulagina, T.A., Kulagin V.A., Matushenko A.I. Recycling of fulfilled nuclear fuel and radioactive wastes, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 2013, 6(2), 123 149.
- Kulagina, T.A., Kuzmenko T.N., Grishenko M.E. The quality of the air in the industrial zone of the southern boundary of the sanitary protection zone of Achinsk, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 2013, 6(6), 591 604.
- Kulagina, T.A., Hagleev E.P., Hagleev P.E. Influence of parameters of frozen slag on the amount of drifting water under static interaction, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol., 2011, 4(6), 675 687.
- Kulagina, T.A., Kozin O.A. Extraction of deposits in enterprises for processing spent nuclear fuel, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, January, 2011, Vol. 46, Issue 9 10, pp. 573 584.
- Kulagina, T.A., Kozin O.A. Sediments extracting at the enterprises recycling of spent nuclear fuel, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 2010, № 10, pp. 12–15.
- Kulagina, T.A., Baranova M.P., Lebedev S.V. Combustion of water and coal suspension fuels of low-metamor-phized coals, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, September 2009, Vol. 45, Issue 9 10, pp. 554 557.
- Kulagina, T.A., Baranova M.P., Lebedev S.V. Burning of coal-water suspension fuel from low metamorphosed coals, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 2009, № 9, pp. 12 14.
- Baranova, M.P., Кулагина Т.А. Forming of highly concentrated coal-water suspensions from mixtures of coals with various degrees of metamorphism, Journal of the International Academy of Ecology and Life Sciences (MANEB). 2009. Т. 14. № 6. Pp. 165 169.
- Kulagin, V.A., Kulagina L.V., Kulagina Т.А. Nanotechnology cavitational effects in the heat-and-power engineering and other branches of production, J. Sib. Fed. Univ. Eng. technol. 2008, 1(1), 76 85.
- Kulagina, T.A. Development of the burning modes for water-fuel compounds which were generated by the cavitation treatment means, Chemical and Petroleum engineering. 2007. Vol. 43. № 1 2. Pp. 372 375.
- Kulagina, T.A. Features of burning of watered fuel oil and water-fuel emulsions in low volume furnaces, Trudi KSTU. 2007. № 1. Pp. 85–95.
- Kulagina, T.A. Designing of burning modes of water-fuel mixtures, obtained by means of cavitation processing, Chemical and Petroleum engineering. 2007. № 2. Pp. 28–31.
- Kulagina, T.A. Protecting the environment from emissions of asphalt plants using water-oil fuels obtainable by application of cavitation effects, Trudi KSTU. 2006. № 4. Pp. 85–97.
- Kulagina, T.A., Troshkin O.A. Improvements in the ecological safety of thermal process plants on conversion to a water-carbon fuel, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, July, 2006, Vol. 42, Issue 7 8, pp. 367 371.
- Kulagina, T.A., Troshkin O.A. Simulation and analysis of limited flow around bodies by an incompressible fluid, Trudi KSTU. 2006. № 1. Pp. 123–145.
- Kulagina, T.A., Troshkin O.A. Improving the environmental safety of thermal technological systems while switching to hydrocarbon fuel, Chemical and Petroleum engineering. 2006. № 7. Pp. 37–39.
- Kulagina, T. A., Kulagin V.A. The application of thermomechanical cavitational effects in various technologies, Cieplne Maszyny Przeplywowe. Turbo-machinery. Lodz: Academicke Centrum Graficzno-Marketingowe, 2005. № 128. Vol. 2. P. 333–344.
- Kulagin V.A., Vilchenko A.P., Kulagina T.A. Designing of dust collection installations for asphalt plant, Chemical engineering. 2005. № 12. Pp. 27–29.
- Kulagin, V.A., Kulagina T.A. Boundary problem of lattice flow profiles in the bubble liquid flow, Compressor techniques and pneumatics. 1999. № 3–4(22–23). Pp. 57–81.
- Vilchenko, A.P., Kulagin V.A., Kulagina T.A. Determining hydrodynamic characteristics of bodies under partial or supercavitation, Compressor techniques and pneumatics. 1999. № 3–4(22–23). Pp. 53–57.
- Kulagina, T.A. Tarasova L.A., Troshkin O.A. etc. Economic efficiency of the implementation of environmental activities, Chemical and Petroleum engineering. 1992. № 4. Pp. 48–50.
Patents and copyright certificates:
- Copyright certificates 1755906 USSR, MKI В01F5/00. Cavitation mixer / V. A. Kulagin, T.A. Kulagina, Y. P. Grishenko (USSR). – № 4760709/26; application. 07.08.89; published 23.08.92, bulletin № 31. – 4 p.
- Patent 2426150 Russian Federation, MPK G 01 T 1/00 . track detectors. Kozin O. A., Kulagina T.A., Ka-u-tin O.V. Patent holder SibFU (RU) – application 25.05.2010; published 10.08.2011, bulletin № 22.
- Environmental safety of technospheric objects;
- Economics and Management in Security;
- Mathematical modeling for environmental management;
- Modern energy saving systems;
- Experiment planning and technique;
- Legal documents for technospheric security.
|Fields of Study:||Technosphere safety|
|Starting date:||September, 1|
|Type of degree:||M. Eng.|
|Language of Instruction:||Russian|
Winners of the International Competition "Open Doors: Russian Scholarship Project" can study for free.
|Tuition fee:||The price will be announced soon.|
|Application deadline:||July 29th, 2018|
|Accommodation:||On-campus accommodation is available in double and triple-occupancy rooms (€ 20 per month).|
|Practicalities:||Airport transfer and invitation letter for a Russian study visa are provided by the University|
Please contact our Department of International Educational Programs, SibFU
e-mail: study [at] sfu-kras [dot] ru
phone: +7 391 206-39-28
fax: +7 391 206-21-66
address: 82/6 Svobodny pr., room 427, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia
Ask a question
Today Siberian Federal University (SibFU) with over 35,000 students enrolled in its programmes is one of the most actively developing universities in Russia. Annually more than 200 visiting professors – leading scientists from UK, Germany, Spain and USA – deliver their lectures at SibFU.
The University is a winner of the Russian Government grants supporting research projects under the guidance of top-level scholars from Russia and all over the world.
The campus of Siberian Federal University is located in a forested area of the city of Krasnoyarsk. Academic buildings and dormitories of the university are surrounded by natural forest lands and easily accessible by the public transport. More information about the University Campus can be found here.
The City of Krasnoyarsk
Krasnoyarsk is the administrative capital of Krasnoyarsky kray – second largest region of Russia. It is a big industrial and educational centre with a population of more than 1 million people, and also an important junction of the Trans-Siberian Railway.
The city is located on the banks of the Yenisey River in the valley formed by the Eastern Sayan Mountains. Nature reserve Stolby ("pillars") has become the city’s visiting card.
Among the famous people born in Krasnoyarsk are artist Vasily Surikov, opera singer Dmitri Hvorostovsky, biathlete Evgeny Ustyugov, skeletonist Alexander Tretyakov and ice-hockey player Alexander Semin.
In March 2019 Krasnoyarsk proudly hosted the XXIX Winter Universiade.