The Bachelor's Degree Program “Oil and Gas Engineering” covers three major fields:
- Oil and gas fields development, including exploration of the shelf area and the Arctic regions;
- Exploitation of oil and gas wells for the effective extraction of subsurface hydrocarbons;
- Drilling and construction of production wells.
- PhD in Chemistry, Associate Professor, Department of chemistry and technology of natural energy resources and carbon materials
- Deputy Director, International and Corporate Projects of the School of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, Siberian Federal University
- Director, Scientific and educational center “SibFU corporate oil and gas center”, Siberian Federal University
- Engineer, Sector development projects of JSC “Achinsk Refinery”
Tel: +7 391 254-54-43
E-mail: Fburyukin [at] sfu-kras [dot] ru
- 2011 — Internship Nanyang Technological university (Malaysia) “Introduction to Micro and Nanotechnologies”
- 2013 — Internship Vinci Technologies (France) “Pilot plant”
- 2013 — New methods in the analysis of petroleum and petroleum products, (Switzerland)
Laureate of the corporate grants JSC NK “Rosneft”, JSC “Achinsk Refinery”, JSC “Vankorneft” for achievements in science and education.
2013 Diploma of the Administration of the Oktyabrsky borough of Krasnoyarsk for many years of conscientious work and high professionalism.
2012 The letter of thanks of the Ministry of Investment and Innovation of the Krasnoyarsk Territory for his great personal contribution to the development of nanotechnology.
The author and co-author of more than 80 publications.
Research interests: technologies of petroleum processing, petroleum chemistry, heterogeneous and homogeneous catalysis.
|Duration:||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Starting date (each year):||September, 1|
|Type of degree:||Bachelor in Engineering (Oil and Gas Engineering)|
|Tuition fee (per year):||The price will be announced soon.|
|Application deadline:||June 30|
|Accommodation:||On-campus accommodation is available in double and triple-occupancy rooms (€ 20 per month)|
|Practicalities:||Airport transfer and invitation letter for a Russian study visa are provided by the University|
- Oil and gas geology;
- Exploration of gas and gas-condensate fields;
- Technology of oil and gas extraction;
- Special aspects of shelf field exploration;
- Modern methods of enhanced oil recovery.
The program is supported by leading oilfield service companies of Russia: they provide a wide range of special software for educational purposes (“Petrel”, “PipeSim”, “Eclipse”, etc) and organize internship for students.
Construction of a new training-laboratory building for the School of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering of Siberian Federal University was carried out with direct involvement of Rosneft. Its opening took place on 1 September 2010, which opened up opportunities to the Krasnoyarsk youth, willing to get a profession in oil industry.
The first graduates of the School of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, who completed training in ‘Rosneft classes’ are to get their jobs not later than in 2015.
Please contact our Department of International Educational Programs, SibFU
e-mail: study [at] sfu-kras [dot] ru
phone: +7 391 206-39-28
fax: +7 391 206-21-66
address: 82/6 Svobodny pr., room 427, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia
Ask a question
Today Siberian Federal University (SibFU) with over 35,000 students enrolled in its programmes is one of the most actively developing universities in Russia. Annually more than 200 visiting professors – leading scientists from UK, Germany, Spain and USA – deliver their lectures at SibFU.
The University is a winner of the Russian Government grants supporting research projects under the guidance of top-level scholars from Russia and all over the world.
The campus of Siberian Federal University is located in a forested area of the city of Krasnoyarsk. Academic buildings and dormitories of the university are surrounded by natural forest lands and easily accessible by the public transport. More information about the University Campus can be found here.
The City of Krasnoyarsk
Krasnoyarsk is the administrative capital of Krasnoyarsky kray – second largest region of Russia. It is a big industrial and educational centre with a population of more than 1 million people, and also an important junction of the Trans-Siberian Railway.
The city is located on the banks of the Yenisey River in the valley formed by the Eastern Sayan Mountains. Nature reserve Stolby ("pillars") has become the city’s visiting card.
Among the famous people born in Krasnoyarsk are artist Vasily Surikov, opera singer Dmitri Hvorostovsky, biathlete Evgeny Ustyugov, skeletonist Alexander Tretyakov and ice-hockey player Alexander Semin.
In March 2019 Krasnoyarsk proudly hosted the XXIX Winter Universiade.