Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry
Distinguished Scientist, Marine Biological Laboratory, USA
Professor Emeritus, Boston University, USA
Special Professor, Nagoya University, Japan
Co-coordinators (in SibFU):
- Josef I. Gitelson, Co-head for the Lab of Bioluminescent Biotechnology, Academician of RAS, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Consulting Professor for Biophysics Dept., SibFU, Tel.: (391) 243-46-23;
- Ludmila A. Frank, Head for the Lab of Bioluminescent Biotechnology, Doctor of Biology Sciences, Leading Researcher of IBPh of SB RAS, Professor of Basic Dept. of Biotechnology, SibFU, Tel.: (391) 249-44-30;
- Valentina A. Kratasyuk, Head for the Lab of Biophysics, SibFU, Professor, Doctor of Biology Sciences, Tel/Fax: +7 (391) 206-23-07;
- Valentin A. Sapozhnikov, Director for Basic Biology and Biotechnology Institute of SibFU, Professor, PhD in Physics and Mathematics, Tel/Fax: +7 (391) 206-21-66;
- Svetlana P. Shulepina, Assistant Director for Basic Biology and Biotechnology Institute of SibFU, PhD in Biology, Associate Prof., Tel.: +7 (391) 206-21-65.
- Molecular-cellular organization of bioluminescent systems of various organisms: coelenterates, higher fungi, annelids and bacteria.
- Development of high-efficiency analytical bioluminescent technologies and their application in biology, medical diagnosis and environmental monitoring environment.
- Development of bioluminescence-phenomenon-based educational programs.
Large-scale multi-disciplinary research activities on “Bioluminescence Bio-technologies” headed by the leading Scientist Prof. Osamu Shimomura.