Italy, Alma Mater Studiorum Universita di Bologna
- Great Britain, University of Glasgow
- Netherlands, Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- Portugal, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Charitable educational organization Gold Heart, Kazan
- Kazan (Volga region) Federal University, Kazan
- Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology, Russian Academy of Education, Kazan
- Mari State University, Yoshkar-Ola
- Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow
- Northern (Arctic) Federal University, Arkhangelsk
Coordinator and Contact Person in SibFU:
Prof. Olga Smolayninova,
Dr. in Education, Institute of Education, Psychology and Sociology
Department of Information Technology Training and Continuing Education
тел.: +7 391 246-99-34
Rendering support to the Russian higher education modernization, development of higher education institutions as long-life learning centers. The focus of the project is aimed at studying migration, intercultural communication and human rights, in order to raise the level of tolerance towards people of immigrant’s background and other minorities.
Activities are focused on:
- Development of new concepts and practices in multicultural education;
- Actions with integrative strategies of the intercultural dialogue;
- Support of migrants’ mobility;
- Contribution to the analysis of migration policy and its development in the region.
Thus, each platform will serve as an area for interactions between the universities and society, and will offer the following activities and services:
- Monitoring of emerging issues related to migration and the issues of interethnic and interreligious relations;
- Migration-related information and data acquisition and analyses;
- Seminars and workshops on cultural practices and techniques for equality (cultural empowerment);
- Training Course for migrants on unemployment, social tensions and inclusion issues;
- Promotion of association forms to maintain ethnic and self-identity in smaller groups;
- Organization of public forums aimed at promoting the formation of respect for the traditions and cultural heritage of smaller groups.
A specific role is given to the development of 'PL2S-centres' (personal service centers for long-life learning) offering a social activation strategy and support for target groups equality through their independent competency self-management and their self-arrangement of new opportunities.