|Keywords:||bioluminescent, bioluminescent system, luciferin|
|Site:||biolum.sfu-kras.ru (in russian)|
The research was conducted in three basic interconnected areas devoted to advanced scientific knowledge and results, the new academic programs and products in (methods, technologies, instruments):
- Molecular-cellular organization of bioluminescent systems of various organisms;
- Development of high-efficiency analytical bioluminescent technologies and their application in biology, medical diagnosis and environmental monitoring environment;
- Development of bioluminescence-phenomenon-based educational programs. The leading international and Russian scientists having advanced experience in the areas mentioned above as well as a great number of graduate and postgraduate students from the SibFU and other Russian universities were involved in the research.
Supervises research is Osamu Shimomura — The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2008.
The main fundamental results are:
- new chemical structure definition: the luciferin for bioluminescent system of enchytraeids Frederica heliota was specified and synthesized;
- localization of structure elements responsible for bioluminescence of higher fungi;
- evidence for key role of the water molecule in emitter formation inside photoproteins.
- Kudryavtsev A. N., Krasitskaya V. V., Petunin A. I., Burakov A. Y., Frank L. A. Simultaneous bioluminescent immunoassay of serum total and IgG-boundprolactins // Anal. Chem. 2012, 84, 3119−3124.
- Kirillova T. N., Gerasimova M. A., Nemtseva E. V., Kudryasheva N. S. Effect of halogenated fluorescent compounds on bioluminescent reactions Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, V. 400, N2, p.343-51
- Krasitskaya V. V., Korneeva S. I., Kudryavtsev A. N., Markova S. V., Stepanyuk G. A., Frank L. A.. Ca2+-triggered coelenterazine-binding protein from Renilla as an enzyme-dependent label for binding assay. Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 401, 2573-2579.
- Rozhko T. V., Bondareva L. G., Mogilnaya O. A., Vydryakova G. A., Bolsunovsky A. Ya., Stom D. I., Kudryasheva N. S. Detoxification of AM-241 Solutions by Humic Substances: Bioluminescent Monitoring. Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, V.400, N3, p.329–334.
- Markova S. V., Burakova L. P., Golz S., Malikova N. P., Frank L. A., Vysotski E. S. The light-sensitive photoprotein berovin from the bioluminescent ctenophore Beroe abyssicola: a novel type of Ca2+ -regulated photoprotein // FEBS J. 2012. Vol. 279, No. 5. P. 856-870.
- Eremeeva E. V., Vysotski E. S., Westphal A. H., van Mierlo C. P., van Berkel W. J. Ligand binding and conformational states of the photoprotein obelin // FEBS Lett. 2012. Vol. 586, No. 23. P. 4173-4179.