Student transfers at SibFU shall be implemented as per the Regulations on the procedure for transfer, dismissal and readmission of Bachelor's, Specialist, Master's students.
Dear applicant! Please pay attention that you should apply for transfer to SibFU before the start of the semester you would like to continue your studies.
If you wish to transfer to pursue your study at Siberian Federal University, you should:
- Select the program you would like to transfer and write an e-mail to SibFU International Students Recruitment Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare the scans of the following documents in colour and good quality, then send them to SibFU International Students Recruitment Office:
- a copy of the first page of your international passport;
- declaration addressed to the SibFU rector;
- study plan of your study program;
- transcript of academic records from the study office of your university.
- Wait for a response from SibFU International Students Recruitment Office that the institute has approved your candidacy for transferring.
International Students Recruitment Office (ISRO)
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: +7 391 206-27-79
- phone (WhatsApp, Viber): +7 950 971-22-06
- address: 82A Svobodny pr., Office 4-47, 660041 Krasnoyarsk, Russia