Siberian Federal University is holding the 4th International Summer School 2018 “Modern Challenges in Economic Science and Practice” in the city of Krasnoyarsk (Russia) in the period of July 10–20, 2018. Students majoring in Economics and Management from Russian and overseas universities who speak English and can use the basic methodology of economic analysis are invited to participate in the International Summer School.
Main theme for the Summer School — 2018: “International economic relations: East-West”
Location of the School
Russia, Krasnoyarsk city, campus of Siberian Federal University and “Polytechnic” Sports and Recreation Complex of the Siberian Federal University located on the bank of the picturesque Krasnoyarsk reservoir in the Siberian taiga.
The Educational Program will include the following units:
- Endogenous Economic Growth: Theory and Modern Studies.
- Economic Development and Evolution of Institutions
- International trade and economic growth.
- Global Studies of Inequality and Economic Development.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovative Economic Development
- English as a Foreign Language in Professional Communication for Future Economists
- Russian as a Foreign Language in Professional Communication for Future Economists.
- Lectures on economy, history and culture of Siberia and the Krasnoyarsk region.
Participants will have a unique opportunity to:
- Attend lectures given by Russian and international experts in economics.
- Participate in seminars and develop small-group projects in Economics.
- Learn more about the economy, culture and history of Siberia.
- Participate in the cultural and sports program.
Working language: English.
Languages of communication: English and Russian.
Upon completion of the program the participants will be issued a Certificate (3 ECTS).
The cost is $ 350. This includes the registration fee, visa invitation, transfers from / to the airport, accommodation at Siberian Federal University before and after the International Summer School, transfers from/ to the location of the International Summer School, the educational programme, educational materials, full-board accommodation, and the cultural and sports program.
The participants should cover their transportation costs to Krasnoyarsk and back, visa fee, medical insurance.
- Application deadline — May 01, 2018.
- Deadline for sending visa invitations to participants — June 01, 2018.
- Arrivals in Krasnoyarsk — July 09, 2018.
- International Summer School 2018 (educational program) — July 10–20, 2018.
- Departures from Krasnoyarsk — July 21, 2018.
School of Economics, Management and Environmental Studies, International Educational Center (IEMES)
tel.: +7 (391) 206-21-42
Economic Summer School 2016: Facebook
Economic Summer School 2017: Facebook
Economic Summer School 2018: Facebook
Economic Summer School 2016: VK
Economic Summer School 2017: VK
Economic Summer School 2018: VK