The mission of the Innovation Consulting Center is to incorporate and develop small innovative enterprises and to support and develop innovative projects.
Innovation Consulting Center’s tasks:
- developing projects with commercial potential;
- marketing research and the SibFU intellectual property commercialization;
- maintaining small innovative enterprises;
- information support of university innovation activity;
- innovation and entrepreneurial consulting.
Submitting an application for a small innovative enterprise incorporation:
- review the regulations of an innovative enterprise’s incorporation;
- select the SibFU intellectual property that will be commercialized by a small innovative enterprise;
- collect information about the company promoters (legal entity incorporation documents or personal data);
- submit the application and business plan to Dr. Aleksey Romanov, Deputy Vice-Rector for Research and International Cooperation, by e-mail: AARomanov [at] sfu-kras [dot] ru and to the Innovation Consulting Center.
address: pr. Svobodniy, 76Д, room 4-02, Krasnoyarsk, 660041 Russia
phone: +7 391 206-30-87
e-mail: igaidasheva [at] sfu-kras [dot] ru
head: Ms Irina Gaidasheva