Helmholz Centre Dresden-Rossendorf, Germany
RUSAL Achinsk Alumina Refinery
Head in SibFU: Professor Anatoly Sazonov, Head, Department of Geology, Minerology and Petrography, Institute of Mining, Geology and Geotechnology;
Address: Krasnoyarsky rabochy 95, Krasnoyarsk 660025, Russia, tel: +7(391)206-36-97, E-mail: VMakarov@sfu-kras.ru;
Contact: Associate Professor Marina Wulf, Department of Geology, Minerology and Petrography;
Address: Vuzovsky 3, room 232, tel/fax: +7(391)206-36-58, (391)201-13-22, (391)206-36-74
- Collaboration in innovation and technology.
- Building international connections for research.
- Building networks of research projects and developing partnerships with Russia’s innovative regions.
- Increasing research efficiency through joint use of existing capacities.
- Studying mineralogical and geochemical forms of compounds for rare earth elements and precious metals to find out what elements in nepheline syenites, intermediate products and alumina wastes can be useful.
- Applying new methods of automated mineralogy and traditional methods of studying minerals.
- Discussing results, making conclusions and proposing technological recommendations on how to extract rare earth elements and precious metals.