Present position: Dean of the School of Space and Information Technology
E-mail: ikit [at] sfu-kras [dot] ru
Tel: +7 391 291-25-75
Education and Academic Degrees
- 2010 Siberian Federal University, D.Sc. in Applied Mathematics
- 2005 Missouri University of Science and Technology, Ph.D. in Mathematics
- 2003 Krasnoyarsk State University, Ph.D. in Mathematics
- 2000 Moscow State University, M.Sc. in Mechanics and Applied Mathematics
- Russian: native;
- English: Proficiency (C2 level according to CEFR scale), CPE certificate awarded in 2019.
Computer Algebra, Computational Algebraic Geometry, Applied Computing, Data Analysis, Mathematics and Computer Science Education, Digital Transformation in Education.
Calculus (all levels), Ordinary Differential Equations, Discrete Mathematics, Differential Geometry, Introduction to Topology, Information Theory, Data Compression, Scientific Computing, Research Seminar.
Supervision of Funded Projects
- 2017–2018 “Mathematical modeling of critical phenomena in kinetics of complex chemical reactions”, supported by the President of the Russian Federation grant MD-197.2017.1 for young researchers with D. Sc. degree.
- 2015–2016 “Computer algebra in computationally hard related problems of complex algebraic geometry and several complex variables”, supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant 15-31-20008-mol_a_ved.
- 2014–2016 “Computer algebra algorithms in the problems of study of equations and systems of equations of different types”, supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant 14-01-00283-a.
- 2013-2016 Local work group coordinator for the project “Applied Computing in Engineering and Science” (ACES), supported by EACEA grant 544609-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-AT-TEMPUS-JPCR.
- 2012–2013 “Theory of functions and toric geometry methods in the problems of systems of nonalgebraic equations research”, supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant 12-01-31021-mol_a.
- 2009–2012 Local work group coordinator for the project “Modernization of Master Program NETWORKS&COMMUNICATIONS” (MoNetCom), supported by EACEA grant 159386-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR.
- 2007–2008 “Integral representations, residues, holomorphic extension and systems of non-linear equations”, supported by the President of the Russian Federation grant MK-914.2007.1 for young researchers with Ph. D. degree.
- 2017 — A reviewer for Mathematical Reviews.
- 2012–2021 — An expert for the Federal Register of experts in scientific and technical sphere of Russian Federation.
- 2017–2019 — An expert for the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (young researcher programs division).
- 2013–2018 — An expert in the field of state accreditation of educational institutions and research organizations.